Who is GoodRobot.com?
At SXSWi in Austin, I was asked “what is GoodRobot.com?” and “what do you do?” The short answer is we make things that move. If you want anything that can move, think, sense, or interact, I will custom build it for you. Contact me at email@example.com
Examples of things that GoodRobot has built so far include:
- Automated furniture products (like this robotic shelf)
- Camera and motion control products (like this camera dolly for tripods)
- Art installations (see photos from my robot art exhibition)
- Telepresence robots and wireless robots
- Wearable medical devices
- Assistive devices (see this sonar for the blind device)
- Security and alarm prototypes
- Interactive gaming systems and prototypes
- Novelty products like the robot that switches itself off, and custom word clocks
Most custom work starts at $1000 to $5000 and upwards. But some of the smaller products and novelty items are less expensive: I’m making limited runs of the robot that turns itself off for $150, and a basic camera dolly costs $300 – $400 depending on the features you want.
I’m also taking bookings for speaking engagements (topics include: robotics, the DIY movement, brain/machine interfaces, interactive objects/spaces, and collective intelligence)
Please contact me for any quote, product request, bookings, queries or questions: